Wednesday, October 3, 2012 @ 1:49 AM
Third, again.
Yet another month has passed. That makes it to two months including this. Thinking back, I can't think of the exact reason to why everything ended. Was it because of all the misunderstandings that added up? The doubts, the quarrels, the assumptions? No idea.
Could have worked something out, but I guess we were just too sick and tired. We have never faced up to it properly. Probably because we dare not. Either make it or break it. And we chose the latter cause it was the easier way out. It's a shame. Real pity.
But then again, could we have made it? We never once tried that option out before huh.
It was beautiful yet ugly. Till today I think back, I smile and cry. I sigh out of relief and regret. The good and the bad. The positive and the negative. And yet I have no idea what is exactly on my mind and in my heart.
Trying so hard. Still trying. Still figuring. Hoping. Just hoping that.....
Could have worked something out, but I guess we were just too sick and tired. We have never faced up to it properly. Probably because we dare not. Either make it or break it. And we chose the latter cause it was the easier way out. It's a shame. Real pity.
But then again, could we have made it? We never once tried that option out before huh.
It was beautiful yet ugly. Till today I think back, I smile and cry. I sigh out of relief and regret. The good and the bad. The positive and the negative. And yet I have no idea what is exactly on my mind and in my heart.
Trying so hard. Still trying. Still figuring. Hoping. Just hoping that.....