Tuesday, January 10, 2012 @ 2:53 PM
@ Work
Someone please kill me. Cos I bought another bag. HAHAHA. K no, technically its another two bags. Lol fuck. :p
So bored now. And so tired. Project work project work. Gotta go home later and do the codes again. -.-
And I almost couldn't get up today because I spent 3-4 hours of my sleep time to complete (fill in the blank). Not gonna spoil the surprise here! But I'm satisfied w the outcome. Worth the hours put in! Heheh.
My companion for today. My charger, my iPhone and this book. :)
So bored now. And so tired. Project work project work. Gotta go home later and do the codes again. -.-
And I almost couldn't get up today because I spent 3-4 hours of my sleep time to complete (fill in the blank). Not gonna spoil the surprise here! But I'm satisfied w the outcome. Worth the hours put in! Heheh.
My companion for today. My charger, my iPhone and this book. :)
